If you’re too far away to track me down, then send me your horns to work on. I’ll make it worth your while.
Tips for sending your horns:
- Get a sturdy box, big enough to hold all the ingredients below.
- Wrap your horn loosley in bubble wrap and pack it inside the case (not too tight).
- Add plenty of packing peanuts around the case inside the box, to at least 4 inches.
- Take it to the Post Office (cheapest route). The best time to go is around 10:00 am.
- Insure the package for its replacement value, send parcel post.
- Send to Randy J Mueller at 1401 Church Street, NW #501, Washington, DC 20005
- I’ll receive it in about 5 business days and we’ll chat.
- I’ll credit 20% of your shipping costs against the total repair cost and send back to you.